We're stoked to team up with the Roads and Maritime services to design and deliver the first ever Skateboarding and Scooter Road Safety Workshop in Australia.
The Workshops run for 2 hours and delivers information on road rules, equipment maintenance, and the correct helmet fitting when on Scooters, Skateboards, and Bikes.
The main focus of this program is to promote the positive use of Helmets for young people.
All bookings must be made through the local supporting services.
- Participants must be aged between 8 to 15 years of age
- Participants must complete a short questionnaire around their Road Safety knowledge before and after the workshop.
- Participants must wear a helmet for the duration of the program.
- Participants must wear closed shoes while in workshops.
- A maximum of 15 participants can register for each program.
- The programs include 1 x 40-minute Skateboarding workshop and 1 x 40-minute Scooter workshop includes maintenance tips, correct stopping procedures and how to correctly fit a helmet.
- Fresh fruit and water will be supplied.
- Each participant will receive a FREE indigenous print Hemelt and drink bottle.